And looking for talented marketing professionals like you.
Paid Media Specialist
Do you revel in understanding what makes people tick? Are you enamored with media - all media? Do you look past the obvious and search for hidden connections that tie brands and their audiences together? Can you crunch data to squeeze out truths’ others miss? If the answer is a resounding YES, then we have just the position for you!
As a Paid Media Specialist, you’ll bring insights and imagination to comprehensive marketing strategies across all media on a wide range of accounts. Be responsible for managing and improving SEO/SEM, provide recommendations and insights to enhance user-experience through websites, landing pages and other creative assets. And you’ll do this in collaboration with partners across disciplines, that are as passionate about enhancing our brands as you are.
Roles / Responsibilities:
- • Monitor all paid media budgets and optimize spend based on top-performing initiatives
• Determine the scope, timeline and recommended tactics for digital marketing campaigns based on industry data, research, and client personas
• Build forecasts and projections on the expected ROI for marketing campaigns to ensure client goals are met and exceeded
• Develop, execute, and actively manage digital marketing campaigns, including Google Ads, Display, Facebook, LinkedIn, and other advertising networks
• Maximize the results of all marketing-related initiatives by leveraging key reporting platforms and tools, including Google Analytics, HubSpot and SEMrush, to interpret campaign data into key performance insights
• Report on key performance insights and optimize campaigns based on findings to ensure a successful and positive outcome
• Proactively consult with team members and clients on existing and future marketing initiatives to align business and marketing objectives into a growth-driven approach
Required Skills & Experience:
- • Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Advertising, Data analysis, or related field
• At least 3 years’ experience managing digital marketing campaigns, preferably paid search/SEM, social media marketing and display advertising
• Experience with website tracking software such as Google Analytics
• Experience using a CRM like HubSpot, Salesforce or Zoho preferred
• Ability to make innovative, strategic, and thoughtful decisions in a fast-paced environment
• High energy, optimistic, with a proactive attitude; a self-starter and a go-getter
• Strong ability to multi-task and deliver amongst multiple deadlines with quick turn around
• Communicates efficiently with direct supervisors regarding their area of expertise to align with the overall efforts and expectations of the team
• Competitive salary for experienced individuals
• Healthcare insurance
• Paid time off
About PALO Creative®
PALO Creative is a fully integrated, results-driven advertising and digital media agency with a passion to exceed client goals. We love to deliver exceptional service by combining digital and traditional marketing techniques into a comprehensive solution using the inbound methodology. Our professional team specializes in marketing for a variety of industries, including manufacturing, finance, healthcare, private equity firms, and other professional services. Founded in 1999 by Rob Palowitz, PALO Creative understands what it takes to start, market and grow a business.